Quality Body Composition Analyzer : K-H05 Model
This Model Body Composition Analyzer adopts BIA Technology, with a thermal printer, voice broadcast function, and more than 10 measurement data for the users’ body, widely used in fitness centers, beauty centers, and physiotherapy centers.
- Ultrasonic probe with Clear LCD Display, Easy to Operate even for Elder.
- with the printer and RS232 port, convenient to print and output the measurement data for doctors.
- High Precision Sensor with 4 electrode sheets, the measurement error less than 50g.
- Voice Broadcast function, height range is 50-210cm, the weight range is 50-200kg, suitable for all the people.
- Weight/height/fat/water content/muscle/bone content/visceral fat/BMI/Calorie/Body shape data can be measured for users’ body.
K-Care Medical Provides the K-H05 body composition analyzer one-stop solution service for you with Low MOQ requirements, please check more details with us as blow OEM process.
Basic our R&D and production capability, we would like to support you as our best effort!
Q: Is There Booth Tooth Function of the K-H07 Body Composition Analyzer?
A: Yes, There is. After binding with the mobile phone, you can view the test records at any time.
Q: What Is the Packing Size of the K-H07 Body Composition Analyzer?
A： The Product Size: 440*530*2330mm;
the Colour box size: 1235*558*220mm, 1pcs/ carton
Q: What Certification Do You Have?
A： We have CE, ROHS, and REACH Certifications.
Q: Can You Provide OEM/ODM for Us?
A: Yes, we welcome OEM/ODM orders, we can provide a one-stop solution service for you from design to packaging.
Q: Can You Print the Logo for Us?
A: Yes, the MOQ is 10 Units.
Q: Can You Provide Mold Development for the OEM Order？
A: Yes, we have our own mold development workshop, you can talk details with us high efficiency.
Q: What is Your Warranty Term?
A： We provide one year warranty for free. But actually many customer feedback there aren’t problems even in five years.
Q: Which Payment Term Can You Accept?
A: we can accept TT transfer, PayPal and WestUnion.